What to do if you are in an accident
- STOP. Never drive away from the scene of an accident, even a minor one.
- PROTECT THE SCENE. You can prevent further accidents by setting up flares, or keeping your flashers on.
- CALL THE POLICE. Call until you reach one of these in this order: Tom, Jennifer, Krista.
- MAKE AN ACCURATE RECORD. Please fill out the form below.
- TAKE PICTURES. Upload up to 8 photos in the form below.
- EXCHANGE INFORMATION.
- REPORT THE ACCIDENT. Provide a detailed written report and photos to Krista within 24 hours. This report can be emailed or given in person.
- SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION.
- KEEP A FILE.
- PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS.
Company Vehicle Accident Report was last modified: November 10th, 2021 by