What are Body Worn Cameras?
A Security Solution: Axis Body Worn Cameras
Axis Communications has been a leader in the security industry for decades specializing in network video. Axis has recently released an industry changing-solution: the body worn camera designed with an open system architecture. Assurance Media is a Gold Level Partner with Axis Communications and is excited to present this innovative, cost-effective, and scalable video camera solution.
These cameras, to be worn by security officers or law enforcement, offer a flexible tool to compliment stationary cameras to create a thorough premise security solution. Axis has made every effort to test this product in every possible solution to ensure the most advanced and robust body worn camera unit to date. This solution consists of only three components including the camera itself, a docking station, and a system controller.
The Axis W100 Camera Includes:
- Klick Fast System for mounting capability
- Video Compression: H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10/AVC)
- Up to 12 hours at 1080p
- Built-in Dual Microphones
- Location tracking*
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.1
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- 6-axis gyro and accelerometer
Benefits of a Body Worn Solution
- Available as and end to end system or can be integrated with existing systems
- Integrates with a broad range of Video Management Systems (VMS)
- 12 Hour battery life
- One-time cost, no recurring fees
- 3-Year Replacement Warranty
- Easily scalable
- Mobile application available to review footage
Deploy this cost-effective solution to deter criminal activity and enhance your existing security system. The open architecture of the W100 allows integration with many security safety software systems like Milestone or Genetec. Start upgrading your security system by equipping your security personnel with an easy use wearable camera with up to 12-hour battery life. Capture video that your stationary cameras would not record and view footage with a mobile application almost instantly.