What is Access Control?
Give yourself greater control of who and what enters your business, even while off the premises. Electronic access control technology is used to help protect your business against both internal and external threats. Door readers allow access to be restricted to the appropriate individuals with the use of keyless door entry.
The door reader is programed to allow certain individuals, like employees for example, access from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. While owners and janitorial staff are permitted access after and before standard business hours. Each employee key fob identifies when that specific employee enters the building.
Assurance Media works with you to develop an access solution to best meet your facilities' needs.
Use Assurance Media Intercom Entry Systems as a standalone solution or combined with a complete access control system. An intercom system allows you to identify your guests before they enter your business, eliminating the risk of unknown intruders. Aiphone technology allows guests to be identified both visually and audibly, previous technology relied on voice recognition.
Assurance Media Intercom Entry Systems allow you…
- Identify Guests Visually and/or Audibly
- Restrict Access
- Increase Safety
- Grant Access from Remote Locations
- Allow Multi-Tenant Visitor Access Management
- Rescue Assistance Intercom Stations
- Integrate with Other Control and Security Systems
- Lockdown Integration Capabilities
Benefits of an Access Control System
- Choose who has access to what and when
- Streamline management and administrative tasks with real-time employee supervision
- Customize and scale your options to match your security objectives
- Reduce keying costs with card readers
- Have access to online support and security reports
Give yourself greater control of who and what enters your business even while off the premises. Access Control lets you access your security options remotely and schedule access easily. With an Assurance Media premise security solution you will have both application and web-based access and seamlessly tie access events to video events.
Our expert technicians make installation easy and cost-effective so that your business can have superior protection as soon as possible. View Case Studies